FLOU-FLOU currently ships to U.S, Canada, and all other international countries. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with the shipping details and tracking number.
We offer free UPS Ground shipping on all domestic orders over $100. Simply select the free shipping option at checkout. Sale taxes and duties may apply.
International orders are shipped via DHL on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning all taxes and import duties are not included in the final price. Payment of duties, fees, and import taxes may be required to release your order from customs. For more information, please consult your local customs office.
If the recipient refuses delivery of order due to unpaid custom duties, the package will be considered abandoned and disposed of by DHL. The order will not be eligible for a refund.
We are pleased to accept timely returns of unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and undamaged items within 14 days from the date you received your order. Your items must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, hangers, garment bags, and other signature packaging materials.
For U.S returns
To return the original item(s), simply email us for a Return Authorization (RA) form and we will send you a prepaid UPS label. If you choose to use our UPS pre-paid return label, the shipping fee will be deducted from your order refund.
To return your purchase with our UPS pre-paid return label, follow the steps below:
1. Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization (RA) form. Be sure to include your order number, the name of the item(s) you would like to return, and the reason for the return. You will receive the completed RA form and pre-paid label in your email.
2. Please use the original shipping box and packaging materials if applicable and include a copy of the RA form along with the items you wish to return.
3. Affix the UPS pre-paid return label to the outside of your package.
4. Drop off your return at any UPS facility, with your postal carrier, or schedule a pickup at www.ups.com
5. Track the status of your return shipment using the provided UPS tracking number. Please allow up to three days after you mail your return for tracking to be available.
For international returns
To return, please mail the item(s) to:
16 Middle Neck Road, #182
Great Neck, New York, USA 11021
Please note that original shipping charges are not refundable. Returns outside the return policy timeframe may be accepted at the discretion of FLOU-FLOU and refunded as store credit only.
FLOU-FLOU does not offer a direct exchange at this time. If you are interested in securing an alternative size, simply place a new order and return the original purchased item.
Items purchased from Sale are considered to be "Final Sale" and are therefore ineligible for return.
When purchasing an item marked Pre-Order, you will be charged immediately. The shipping window is noted in the item description and may be subject to change. Items will be shipped out upon availability. To pre-order an item, simply add the item to cart and follow the normal check-out process. Please note that Pre-Order items are non-refundable unless the shipment has been delayed past the stated estimate delivery window. Any other cancellation requests are at the discretion of FLOU-FLOU.
Once your return is processed, you will be notified by e-mail that the refund process has been initiated. A refund will be issued to the original payment method. You should see the refund on your bank statement within 5-10 business days, depending on your financial institution.
For orders shipped to the US or Canada, all sales taxes and duties will be refunded automatically. Outside the US and Canada, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through FLOU-FLOU. Please note that we do not refund the cost of original shipping charges.